Monday, January 30, 2012

Things I regret

I have so many things I regret.  I wish life gave a do over. If I could go back and live the last 56 years again, I wouldn't do the following:

  • Be a screamer
  • Be so quick to speak before I thought
  • Place importance on stupid stuff
  • Be controlled by a calendar
  • Criticize instead of build others up
  • Buy things on impulse
  • In fact, ever use a credit card
  • Forget that every minute of life with loved ones is precious


Oh well, I can't reside in the land of regret.  I have to seek forgiveness from God and others, choose to forgive myself, and learn from my mistakes.

I choose to look forward with confidence rather than glance back in defeat.

Love to all of you out there or no one - which ever fits. J

2 comments:

  1. One of my regrets would be not spending more time with you, sweet lady! Praying for you and looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete