Sunday, January 15, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!

A date with Soulmate
Beautiful worship
Smell of a wood burning stove
Anticipation of a vacation
Sitting at a taverna in Greece with a good friend
A stack of new books waiting to be read
Closing the book after a completely satisfying read
Gift cards of any kind
Sitting on the beach at South Padre with my family
Any time with my family
Scarves, bracelets, little chairs
Rainy cold day at home
My fuzzy blanket in the winter time
School canceled for a snow day (we will gladly pay on Tuesday for a day off today)
When the dog bites, when the bees stings, 
When I'm feeling sad, 
I simply remember my favorite things, 
And then I don't feel so bad!  

Love to all of you out there or no one - whichever fits. J

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you posted this picture with our matching outfits and Diet Cokes! It truly was one of my favorite things - and we need to do a repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply remember your favorite things.

    ReplyDelete