Monday, January 9, 2012

I feel good - doo duh doo, doo duh doo, doo duh doo!

Today I can't think of any better way to characterize how I feel than to quote James Brown...I feel good!  You know when you see those words typed out, it just doesn't convey the same feeling as singing them with attitude like Jimmy B (more formally known as James Brown).

And you can't just say those three words alone. They have to be followed with the chorus of  "doo duh doo, doo duh doo, doo duh doo!"

Why may you ask do I feel so good today?
The following have contributed to my "I feel good"  day.

Kiss good morning from Soulmate
Happy kids
Contented me
Completed list
Clean house
Workable schedule this week
Suffice it to say...God is the heavens and all is right with my world.
I hope you are having an "I feel good" day as well.
Love to all of you out there or no one - whichever fits. J

No comments:

Post a Comment