Friday, January 6, 2012

According to the book of Moses....

I am not sure, but I don't think it is scriptural for women to do the following:

1.  Plumbing
2.  Anything that has to do with sewage
3.  Rodents
4.  Anything to do with rodents (defined as any small mammal that wears a fur coat who comes uninvited into your home)
5.  See one through four!

If you are married, don't you agree that this is the role of the husband?  I think we can lock arms on this one. If you are about to be married, I would recommend this as a topic for one of those important premarital discussions. If you don't have a husband or boyfriend in your life to handle these things, I believe it is scriptural for you to ask for man help.

Ok, I know it isn't scriptural, but couldn't it be a function of the church.  There could be a man rotation for plumbing and rodent needs of the women of the church needing men help to fulfill this scripture - oops, there I go again!
I know there isn't  a book of Moses or a scripture detailing these as male responsibilities...but a toll free church number is a good idea. 1-800 -SURO - 24 hour sewage/rodent hotline.  

I know that my husband and son would do their rotation. They probably won't be happy that I just sent that out to the internet world.

There isn't scripture supporting my views, but I like to act as if it exists. Thank you, Soulmate, for taking care of these for me and letting me pretend.

Sometimes I worry about the things I choose to be passionate about that end up in these blogs...

Love to all of you out there or no one - whichever fits. J

No comments:

Post a Comment